Coaching Terms & Conditions
By enrolling in any coaching program with Alexander Van Buren (Coach) you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions:
- You agree to pay
You (Client) agree to pay the complete amount of the coaching package you have enrolled in. Should your account fall into arrears, you understand that your coaching sessions will be suspended until all fees have been paid. Clients will not be allowed to attend any training or coaching sessions until their account is paid. Monthly payments must be made the month prior to attendance at trainings and coaching sessions. A $35 administration fee will be charged for all NSF and denied credit card authorizations and late payments.
- Coaching sessions
This coaching program consists of a series of 1-hour coaching sessions by phone or on Zoom.
- Cancellation & refund policy
All coaching session packages are nonrefundable and act as a binding contract between us. Satisfaction GUARANTEE: In all 1-year coaching packages, the Client may cancel the coaching agreement within 30 days of their enrollment date in the program. Cancellation must be provided to the Coach in writing or via email. If the Client chooses to cancel within 30 days, they will not be required to continue or pay for additional sessions. The first month’s tuition is non-refundable.
- Rescheduling coaching sessions
Scheduled sessions may be rescheduled up to 24 hours prior to the session. After that, they may not be rescheduled and are non-refundable. Please as Alexander his availability. It is ideal to keep a set time and day each week or every other week.
- No show policy
If the client does not call the coach within 15 minutes of the scheduled coaching session time, the session may be considered canceled and non-refundable.
All coaching sessions must be paid in advance prior to the sessions. This includes all monthly and beginning special coaching packages.
- Phone coaching sessions
If phone coaching sessions are part of your enrollment plan, you are responsible for calling at the scheduled phone coaching time. The number to call is 972-689-3749.
Every coaching session comes with an optional email exchange with the Coach. Email follow-ups must be used the same week as the coaching session and may not be ‘stacked up’ for later.
- All handouts are copyrighted
All handouts the Coach provides to the Client are copyrighted and are the intellectual property of the Coach, Alexander Van Buren. The Client agrees not to Xerox, post on any online medium or website, publish, or duplicate by any means the handouts provided by the Coach.
- No promise of sales or profits
The Client is responsible for any and all actions that you may decide to take as a result of the coaching sessions. No promise is made of any particular amount of money, results, income or profit as a result of this coaching & training program.
- No recording allowed
No part of the training or coaching sessions may be recorded by audio devices, video devices or other means without written permission from the Coach.
The Client does hereby agree to indemnify and hold harmless, the Coach and Skill Builder Seminars LLC his employees, agents, officials, and related entities from and against any and all losses, liabilities, damages, and expenses (including reasonable attorney’s fees and expenses as incurred) which it or any of them may incur or be obligated to pay in any action, claim or proceeding against any of them, for or by reason of acts, whether of omission or commission, arising out of, related to, or in connection with this agreement or any circumstance arising out of , related to or in connection with this agreement.
- Applicable Law. This agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Texas. In any dispute arising out of this agreement the parties hereby consent to personal and exclusive jurisdiction and venue in the State and Federal Courts located in the City and County of Dallas Texas.
- Attorneys’ Fees & Costs. If Client or Coach breaches this agreement, the breaching party will pay all the costs and attorneys’ fees incurred by the other party in connection with such breach, whether or not any arbitration or litigation is commenced.
- Entire Agreement. This agreement constitutes the entire agreement and understanding between the Coach and Client with respect to the subject matters herein, and supersedes and replaces any prior agreements and understandings, whether oral or written, between and among them with respect to such matters. The provisions of this agreement may be waved, altered, modified, amended or repealed in whole or in part only upon the written consent of both Coach and Client.
- No Implied Waivers. The failure of either party at any time to require performance by any other party of any provision hereof will not affect in any way the right to require such performance at any time thereafter, nor will the waiver by any party of a breach of any provision hereof be taken or held to be a waiver of any subsequent breach of the same provision or any other provision.
- Non-Assignability. Neither this Agreement, nor any interest herein, will be assigned, transferred, hypothecated or otherwise conveyed by any party without the prior written consent of the other.
- Severability. If for any reason any provision of this agreement shall be determined to be invalid or inoperative, the validity and effect of the other provisions hereof shall not be affected thereby, provided that no such severability shall be effective if it causes a material detriment to either party.